Sunday 14 March 2010

Spinning cd's and bikes....

Spent some time with the band today messing around with music - great fun as ever.....

So once I done my bit I set off home for a spin set on the static bike in the gym. To be honest my knee was playing up yesterday and with my hip having been eased off by the massage people at Keavil House on Friday I just took it easy and turned the pedals for an hour or so. It's helped my knee which now feels much looser.

The Bigman took part in an alternative exercise regime. It's called fitting the mountain bike in to the flight box. By all account a book and DVD will follow and it's a disappointment, alledgedly, that this afternoon's wrestling match was not filmed. By don't worry internet people I will be there to video the unpacking. I would imagine that with the passing of time, increase of frustration and eventual forcing of the lid of the bike box a clear safety zone will be created in the hotel foyer with a fan of catchers established to pick up the flying pieces as the box explodes to life.

So after a small amount of calculation, internet investigation and guesswork I'm pretty certain the Bigman will have expended more energy in the packing of the bike compared to the hour I spend on my bike!!!

I need to dismantle the beast at some point this week.....

This time next week stage 1 will be done. The last few weeks have absolutely disappeared and the time has flown in.

It's going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment