Friday 3 April 2009

I've had better training weeks.....

It's Friday night and I've not been on my bike since Saturday when we did a windy 50 miles - back out tomorrow with a couple of pals.

Off to a conference next week so hopefully the gym will have a decent spin bike so I can do some 'sufferfest' podcast sessions. Great podcast that gets the legs working, heart rate up and plays some great music - I love it.

We're thinking about supporting a charity as we both feel that this is a massive challenge. We hope some of our friends and colleagues may feel that they would like to support our charity and feel part of the trip. We'll pay all our expenses and so anything we do raise will go directly to benefit our selected charity. So which charity?

I can't believe that I'm so excited about a race that is still12 months away!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment