Monday 2 November 2009

Winter's chill in the air...

The weather turned today. So far the Autumn has been about the best weather we have had so far this year - dry and mild.

Today a northerly blast brought the temperatures back to more normal and it felt baltic.

I had considered getting out into the col after work but after a quick walk with the dog decided an indoor workout was a more sensible option. I'd plugged in my iPod and it downloaded a new podcast from Sufferfest - I was excited at the thought of a new sweatfest as I thrashed myself on my spin bike to some great music and biking clips. I was gutted to find out it was only an advert for the next edition.

I decided regardless to crack on did an interval session focussed on 3 10 minute intervals with sprints and tempo sessions as well.

It was a good hour on the bike. I decided to crack on and do some weights as well.

Moonwalker was away so I cranked up the music and really enjoyed the workout! Tomorrow is a run day - if it's dry I head out first thing with the pooch....

No comments:

Post a Comment