Wednesday 10 February 2010

Deja Vu

Sometimes you wonder if today is yesterday or tomorrow is today. The training days merge into one huge run / treadmill session blamange - the days are all the same during the week and the training sessions seem very similar.

So tonight it was back on to the spin bike and I suppose watching Deal or No Deal whilst spinning doesn't help. It's the same every night as well.

I'd had a busy day in the shed (aka my office) which started at 7am and finished at 6.30pm. Not often I have to put in a long shift but today was one of those days. Once clear of my desk I spent a few minutes asking myself 'spin or no spin?' but with only 5 weeks to go I didn't really have a choice.

So I climbed onto the spin bike and ground out an hour with a mixture of intervals, hill climbs, sprints and tempo work. An hour later it was over and one less session before South Africa.

We got an email from the organisers promising warm sunny weather - I for one can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment