Monday 24 August 2009

Getting on my nerves

The visit to the Doc proved inconclusive....

My hand has improved as time has passed and the Doc advised the problem is either:

1 A nerve at my neck
2 A nerve that starts at mt elbow

I was re-assured by the Doc when I wandered through the door and his opening shot was 'what damage have you done to yourself this time?'. He was very chatty and wanted to know all about the race and biking. He's another new convert to the sport and is keen to look at turbo trainers so he can, as the fit one would say, stealth training!

Anyway he has referred me to physio. At least because it's a referral I should get it on moonwalkers private health!

Going to run tomorrow - hopefully the weather will hold.

I need to sort out stuff for the inagural Carnock Epic on Saturday. I may have got the starting line up wrong but I think it includes:

Ironman (me)
Bigman
Mrs Bigman
Little Bigman (hope he doesn't smack me for that one!)
Fit One
Santiago
Junior
Junior 2
Duracell
Mrs Duracell
The Doc (Different to the medical Doc)


and I'm not sure about the rest....

Marathon Man?

Anyone who can advice please email me!

The Wingman is the official timekeeper.

Going to be a cracking afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment