Friday 11 December 2009

Foggy Friday.....

The day was dry and a good chance to get out on the bike.

It wasn't to be a huge ride but a quick blast. Within 5 minutes my glasses had fogged up matching the misty air. I had put my lights on as a precaution which I think was absolute necessity.

I ended up doing about 45 minutes which was 45 minutes better than doing nothing.

The logistics of the trip are coming together and slowly but surely the plans are being finalised. Hotels are booked, cars will be getting hired and the good news is that the organisers are putting a bike repair centre into the hotel. This will avoid a trip to the industrial estate and the opportunity to dodge meeting the locals high on 'Greenhorn'! Whatever that is!

It's getting very exciting....

No comments:

Post a Comment