Sunday 13 December 2009

Hip flexor won't flex any more.....

Now I'm not a Doctor. Well not a real Doctor but I do watch House.

Now I've watched all of series 1 and most of series 2, so whilst I may not be technically qualified I do feel ready for the odd prognosis and now is the time for my first major prognosis.

On House they would show the blood rushing through the vein but sadly I can't re-create this on the blog sadly but close your eyes and you can picture the scene.

I'm playing football with the guys Duracell, Fit One and Bigman. The match was coming to a end the teams only separated by some outstanding goalkeeping by the Fit One. I turned, a sharp pain and then the hobbling began. My hip flex was done. So back to House, the wee molecules would be rushing to the damaged bits - namely the previously mentioned hip flexor......

My match was over but as one door closes.....my medical career was just beginning. I may just be a junior housedoctor (self promoted!) but I reckon I'm off to flyer......

Doc Ironman - a new career born.

No comments:

Post a Comment