Monday 12 October 2009

Another winter spin

Well the night's have fair drawn in and it's getting dark very early. It's great to head out in the dark one or sometimes two nights a week but the success of these trips is very dependant on organisation. Jackets, longs, gloves, lights etc all need to be clean and organised. So every so often I'll do a spin set inside.

I think spinning is an excellent way to maintain base fitness levels. I enjoy spinning for about an hour at a time, any more and I think I'd go mad. I connect my iPod to the TV and listen to Sufferfest podcast as I thrash my way through an hours excerise.

It was a real push to force myself onto the spin bike tonight. I couldn't really be bothered but once I got started the time passed quickly and I actually enjoyed the session.

Looking forward to fresh air, cleish and getting out with the guys on Wednesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment