Wednesday 28 October 2009

Hitting the gym stateside

Our time in New York is nearing an end.

It's been an amazing trip. In a vain effort to shift the inevitable pounds gained from cheesecake, key lime pie and the odd beer Moonwalker and I hit the W gym. It's been a fantastic hotel - granted a wee bit out of New York in New Jersey but we've both appreciated getting out of the hub bub of the city.

The gym was pretty well eqipped and I hit started on the running machine. A 30 minute interval session did the job! No air conditioning made the place very very hot. I was living up to the name of the place and in a 'sweat'. After the run it was on to the weights. I think weights will benefit core strength and I'm going to get stuck in this winter - no intention of building muscle just want a bit more core stability and please be assured my core is less than stable at the moment!

We fly home tonight. I'm sure the gang are climbing Cleish as I blog.......

I've bought new winter kit to encourage biking in the cold. We'll see if it works.....

No comments:

Post a Comment