Monday 11 January 2010

Deal or no deal.....

My indoor run and spin session was accompanied with Deal or No Deal. How they made a programme about opening a series of boxes I have no idea but in some strange sense it seems to work.

Anyway, I started with a 45 minute run covering just over 6 miles. I decided to go for a tempo run, a run of a planned distance at a consistant intense pace. I did it at 30 seconds per mile slower than my 10k race pace and felt good at the end. Running is a fab way to chill at the end of a busy stressful day. So straight off the treadmill and onto the spinner.

I decided to do a long slow climb - reflecting the Bigman's song of last night. Not much more to add other than by the time Moonwalker arrived home from work I was in a lather and the sweat was pouring off me. Loved it....

Then a few sit up and weights to finish me off in every which way.

The chap on Deal or No Deal won £15k by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment