Tuesday 26 January 2010

Spin set and match

A great day to be Scottish. Well every day's a great day to be Scottish but today was extra special. Andy Murray, our dour hero, beat Rafa. He did it toe to toe and beat him up in an awesome display of power.

Talking of awesome displays of power I ventured onto the spin bike on my arrival back from Inverness. I pushed a big hill with the picture of what is to come in South Africa driving every pedal turn. An hour passed very quickly whilst watching Deal or no Deal on the telly. I find the boxes quite mesmeric. It's a daft show but very enjoyable!

I worked hard tonight and I'm feeling the benefits both in my legs and around my waist. I'm losing weight and inches around my not inconsiderable gut. I'm fairly convinced a ripped torso is lurking under a diminishing layer of the tubster!!!

Hopefully another run planned for lunchtime tomorrow with Santiago - looking forward to that....

No comments:

Post a Comment